You will be part of the team that revolutionises corporate provisions!
You will help companies to provider better for their employees by developing and running the operating system of corporate provision.
You will contribute to a more equal and better-off society that actively fights old-age poverty.
Together with the Engineering Team you are responsible to build, maintain and operate our corporate provision platform.
- Develop and maintain the Penzilla web application using Typescript
- You work directly with our Head of Engineering and the founders to bring new ideas to life
- Together with the team, you design, implement and ship new features while continuously improving the overall developer experience
- Contribute to the overall architecture of the application
- Write high-quality, well-documented and maintainable code
- Ensure the application is scalable, secure and optimised for performance on our AWS infrastructure
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Continuously improve the development process by introducing new tools and best practices
- You build features with an “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code
- Profound knowledge of the AWS Cloud Development Kit would be a huge plus.
- We heavily depend on TypeScript, spanning from the frontend through the backend to the infrastructure. Therefore, possessing a solid understanding of its features, including interfaces, generics, and decorators, is a plus.
- Experience with various front-end frameworks and libraries, such as React and Next.js
- Proficiency in back-end development with Node.js and NestJS
- Familiarity with relational and NoSQL databases and ORMs like Prisma.io
- Expertise in unit testing and test-driven development (TDD, ADD, BDD) using frameworks e.g. Jest or Gherkin
- Knowledge of design patterns and software architecture principles, such as SOLID and the hexagonal architecture
- Understanding of containerisation and deployment using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipelines and tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, or GitLab CI/CD
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyse and debug complex issues
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to mentor and provide technical guidance to junior developers.