You will be part of the team that revolutionises corporate provisions!
You will help companies to provider better for their employees by developing and running the operating system of corporate provision.
You will contribute to a more equal and better-off society that actively fights old-age poverty.
As our Founders Associate you are the hands-on person that takes over ownership in day-to-day tasks of a fast growing and innovative SaaS startup.You know how to define and execute key initiatives and build a strong foundation of Penzilla together with us.
Through close interaction with the founders and the leadership team you will get a very detailed view of the most important aspects and decisions of an early-stage start-up.
- Collaborate with the leadership team on initiatives about strategy, go-to-market, sales, and various other key projects
- Support hiring, onboarding, and setting up processes
- Overseeing day-to-day operations of the business:
- Create briefings, or prepare and run meetings and take on any tasks that come up
- Establish success measurement, and setting the right goals and OKRs in order to achieve outstanding results
- Pro-actively identify areas for business potential and develop strategies to tackle challenges
- Entrepreneurial “can-do” mindset and "roll-up-your-sleeves" mentality
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise, and think about "what’s next” independently
- Top performer with an ability to execute targeted actions in a timely, goal-oriented manner
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- 1-2 years of work experience
- An internship or work experience in management consulting and in start-ups is a plus